Most of us consider psychotherapy and counselling at times of crisis in our lives or in our relationships. The core of therapy lies in the gradual understanding that our happiness lies in the depth and quality of our relationship with ourselves.
If you are suffering from anxiety, low self esteem, depression, grief or if you don’t feel in control of your life, psychotherapy can offer you the opportunity to develop greater self- awareness and support your efforts in improving and effecting change in your life.
Some area where psychotherapy and counselling can help:
- Lack of direction or meaning in life
- Separation loss or grief
- Depression, dissatisfaction, failure
- All form of anxiety
- Sexual difficulties
- Emotional, physical or sexual abuse
- Interpersonal conflicts, relationship breakdown
- Emotional upheaval, personal tragedy, trauma
“You cannot teach a man anything, you can just help him to find it within himself”